The data controller in respect of our website is Gerdien Demkes You can contact the data controller by writing to J.C. Bloemplein 19, 7207JA Zutphen The Netherlands, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we collect or obtain personal information about you
Personal information we collect or obtain about you
The type of information we collect about you may include information such as:
• your name;
• your email address;
• your address;
• your phone number;
• your payment information (e.g. your credit or debit card details);
• information about your computer (e.g. your IP address and browser type);
• information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on);
• information about your mobile device (such as your geographical location)
Information we obtain from third parties will generally be your name and contact details, but may include any additional information they provide to us, including (but not limited to) any of the types of information set out in the list above.
We may also obtain personal information about you from certain publicly accessible sources, including (but not limited to) the electoral register, online customer databases, business directories, media publications, social media, websites and other publicly accessible sources.
• you already have the information;
• providing you with the information would prove impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort;
• we are under an EU or EU member state law obligation to obtain or disclose the information which provides appropriate measures to protect your legitimate interests; or
• we are obliged to keep the information confidential as a result of an obligation of professional secrecy regulated by EU or EU member state law.
We recommend that you print a copy of this Cookies Policy for your records.
Cookies are data files that are sent between web servers and web browsers, processor memory or hard drives (clients) to recognise a particular user’s device when the user accesses a website. They are used for a range of different purposes, such as customising a website for a particular user, helping a user navigate a website, improving that user’s website experience, and storing that user’s preferences and login information.
Cookies can be classified as either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies. Session cookies are placed on your browser when you access a website and last for as long as you keep your browser open. They expire when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are placed on your computer when you access a website and expire at a fixed point in time or if you manually delete them from your browser, whichever occurs first.
Cookies will be set either by our website domain or by third party domains on our behalf. Cookies set by us on our website domain are referred to as ‘first party’ cookies. Cookies set by third party domains, or set on or via our domain on behalf of third parties, are referred to as ‘third party’ cookies.
Cookies do not usually contain personal information. Cookies may, however, be used in combination with other information to identify you.
We use first party and third party cookies on our website, and both session and persistent cookies.
If you require further information about cookies in general, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Types of cookies used
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
These are cookies which are necessary in order for us to run our website and its essential functions. We use essential cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- to administer our website.
- to ensure our website functions properly when you interact with it.
- for logging into password protected areas or accessing other secure areas of our website.
- for remembering information you have inserted in a form on our website.
These are cookies that store information about your preferences and recognise you whenever you return to a website, in order to improve your website experience and personalise it for you. We use functional cookies for the following purposes on our website:
- to recognise you when you return to our website.
- to improve your experience of our website.
- to recognise the type of browsing device you are using, including your browser and browser settings, for the purpose of displaying our website to you in an appropriate format.
Social Media cookies
On our website are buttons included to promote Web pages (like) or parts (tweeting) on social networks like Facebook and Twitter. These buttons work through snippets of code from Facebook or Twitter. Through this code on our website cookies placed by these parties. We have no influence on. You can read the privacy statement of Facebook or Twitter (which change regularly) to read what they with your (personal) data do they process via these cookies. The information they collect is as much as possible collated. The information is transferred to and by Twitter, Facebook on servers in the United States. Twitter and Facebook set to adhere to the Safe Harbor principles and are members of the Safe Harbor program by the U.S. Department of Commerce. This means that there is an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
User Content Agreement
2. Variation of this User Content Agreement 2.1 We may vary the terms of this User Content Agreement from time to time: (a) to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business; (b) to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website; or (c) to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and guidance. 2.2 By continuing to access our website after we have updated this User Content Agreement, you agree to be bound by that updated version. 2.3 You must check this User Content Agreement each time you access our website in order to ensure that you are aware of the terms and conditions that apply to you at that time. 2.4 If required by law, we will provide you with notice of any changes we make to this User Content Agreement by posting a notice on our website. In any event, where we make any changes to this User Content Agreement, we will post the updated version on our website with a new effective date stated at the beginning of it. 2.5 The date that this User Content Agreement was last amended is set out at the top of the document and is described as the document’s “effective date”.
3. Content uploaded to our website 3.1 Whenever you make use of any feature or interactive function on our website that enables you to upload content to our website, any content you upload must: (a) state any facts accurately; (b) state opinions only when, and to the extent that, they are genuinely held, and you must also state the person to whom those opinions belong; (c) comply with all applicable laws and regulations both in England and Wales, any country from which you upload the content and any other applicable laws from time to time; and (d) not constitute Prohibited Content. 3.2 You may upload your own confidential information to our website, but any confidential information you upload will be made public and non-confidential by you uploading it. We do not guarantee that any content uploaded by you will be treated as confidential, and we disclaim any responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of any such uploaded content. You must not upload confidential information belonging to any other person. Any and all content that you upload to our website will be treated as nonconfidential. 3.3 We are not responsible for securing or backing up any data or content uploaded by you, and we are not responsible for any loss or corruption of such data or content. If you do not wish to lose any content uploaded by you, you should back up and secure such content independently. 3.4 You shall be solely responsible for content you upload to our website and for the consequences of uploading or publishing it. In connection with your uploads and anything contained, displayed, featured, incorporated, or appearing therein or related thereto, you hereby represent and warrant that you either: (a) are the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content uploaded by you; or (b) are licensed or otherwise legally authorised by the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property rights in the content you upload to use that content and to distribute that content on or via third party websites (including on or via our website) in the public domain on a non-confidential basis. (Rights you grant in relation to content uploaded to our website) for and on behalf of the owner of the copyright. 3.5 You further represent and warrant that your use and/or uploading of any content to our website does not infringe and will not infringe on the copyright, trade mark, trade secret, rights or privacy or publicity, or other intellectual property or personal rights of any person or entity. 3.6 If you own the copyright in any photograph, video or other material that appears on our website and you consider that its appearance on our website violates your copyright, please notify us by email at [insert email address]. If you are uncertain whether the use of the content you are reporting infringes your legal rights, you may wish to seek legal guidance. Please bear in mind that submitting intentionally misleading reports of infringement may be punishable under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”) in the United States, with similar laws existing in other countries.
1. Our detailsGerdien Demkes operates the website. Our adres is J.C. Bloemplein 19, 7207JA Zutphen, The Netherlands. Our contact email address is email@example.com.
4. Availability of our website 4.1 We make no representations and provide no warranties that: (a) the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location; (b) your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or (c) the website will be accessible or optimised on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms. 4.2 We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable